The Little Metal Dog Show began back in April 2010 with an idea to produce a podcast on board games that did things a little differently. It took a while to decide the approach that would be taken, but soon an interview-based show quickly became the format to stick with. Each episode normally has a couple of interviews that could really cover any area from the world of gaming – as long as someone is interesting, they’re welcome to come on as a guest. From players and designers to mathematicians and film-makers, The Little Metal Dog Show looks far and wide for people who – above all else – have something to say.
Most of the currency pairs that are majorly traded on a foreign exchange market are most of the times highly vulnerable because of the reasons like
- The market is very active
- Most of the times volatile
- They are event-driven
In daily trading of 24 hours, there is news that is announced about the economics throughout the day to which it is highly vulnerable. Because of the time constraints and the ever-growing Technology, the currency traders who are highly active want to gain access to the news from the Forex market, the charts, accessing the accounts that they have created for trading and quotes just at the tip of the finger all day long. The latest advancement in mobile phones that is smartphones that has a lot of software and applications such as Tesler App that is freely available has become one of the popular ways of staying up to date to do Forex trading.
The mobile apps have become so famous that any Forex broker you choose offers you an app for trading. There are few brokers whose apps have become so popular that even if that particular trader is not taking help of that broker to make trades, he is still making use of their app. There are a lot of trending apps for Forex trading that provide access freely to the latest news, price quotations and charts. Below are some search apps enlisted
- NetDania Forex and Stocks: Top of the list of Forex trading apps is NetDania Forex and Stocks app which has the highest rating. Because of the versatile nature and user-friendly UI, it has become very popular among Forex traders.
- Trade Interceptor: One another popular Forex trading app that is accessible by both iPhone users, as well as Android users, trade interceptor. This app has a lot of options like it allows you to do Forex trading of currency pairs, trading using binary options and also lets you choose your own broker through which you can do commodity futures.
- Bloomberg Business Mobile App: This app offers multiple apps for Android and iPhone users however one must have a subscription on Bloomberg services in order to access all the apps otherwise you will have access to only a few apps. The basic Forex trading app that they provide is also more than enough for the traders.
- Thinkorswim Mobile: this is also one of the most popular apps for trading which is offered by the broker. This is an application that offers full-service trading platform.
This here’s a list of all the episodes to date. If you click the links you’ll be taken to the expanded entry for that episode, complete with a more in-depth description of the contents and a further link to a direct download. All episodes are also available on iTunes – just search for The Little Metal Dog Show, and don’t forget to leave a review!
Episode 17 – Game designer Peter Olotka (Cosmic Encounter, Dune and more)
Episode 16 – Internet celebrity special! Scott Nicholson (Board Games With Scott / The Game Professor) and Jeff Cannata (Totally Rad Show)
Episode 15 – Days of Wonder founder Mark Kaufman and the return of designer Daniel Solis
Episode 14 – Chris K from dicehateme.com and North Star Games’ Dominic Crapuchettes
Episode 13 – Under The Boardwalk director Kevin Tostado, Leigh Anderson (writer of The Games Bible) and Holly Gramazio (co-designer of The Board Game Remix Kit)
Episode 12 – Stephen Buonocore from Stronghold Games and Steve Buckmaster from Esdevium (the UK’s largest games distributors)
Episode 11 – Podcast panel with Thru-the-Portal and Boardgames in Blighty, plus the Game Night Guys
Episode 10 – Nick Medinger (founder of Fun Again Games) and Play in Public’s Kevin Schlabach
Episode 9 – Designer Daniel Solis and D&D writer Susan Morris
Episode 8 – Game Camp’s James Wallis, plus Wok Star designer Tim Fowers
Episode 7 – Tom Vasel and Eric Summerer from The Dice Tower, and Interaction Point’s Brent Evanger
Episode 6 – Mathematician/game designer Anthony Brown and Mathew Anderson from Petroglyph Games
Episode 5 – The Ragnar Brothers’ Gary Dicken with Peter Gifford (aka: rules genius Universal Head)
Episode 4 – Charles Ryan (Esdevium Games) and design legend Bruno Faidutti
Episode 3 – Documentarian Lorien Green and Matt Leacock, creator of Pandemic and more
Episode 2 – Colby Dauch discusses Summoner Wars while Tyma Hughes talks WoWTCG
Episode 1 – Xibxang from GamerDork and Warheads’ Mark Brendan